Friday 11 March 2011

A thought from Vanessa

As I was reading Heidi's latest blog I was smiling and nodding thinking to myself that yes it is great to reflect on what this little family 'flex' network has achieved.  We have all gone through many emotions and experienced the roller coater ride of embracing new found ideas and information.  I too would like to take this opportunity to say that yes it has been very exciting but oh my goodness it has been very overwhelming and has led me to constantly use my internal dialogue focusing on remembering all the motivational readings I have read in past.  It is taking all my energies and my focus not only because it is such new information to process but because it is set at such a rapid pace and it is easy to feel left behind.  I think my biggest problem is having the time to give 100% to all of my subjects. 

On a positive note the learning has been amazing and so empowering so we all must remember to take a deep breathe, sit back and commend ourselves on the effort we have displayed.  It has really helped reading everybody's blogs and I look forward to embracing the next part of E Learning and embarking on this journey with you all.  I would like to leave you all with a quote that sits on my desk and I read it all the time.

"Often the tasks will be many, and more than you think you can do.
Often the road will be rugged and the hills insurmountable too.
But always remember, the hills ahead are never as steep as they seem.
And with faith in your heart, start upward and climb till you reach your dream."
(Sorry I don't know who wrote this quote.)

Vanessa
xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh VAnessa, so personal, and so profound. And such wonderful affirmation of the sorts of learning you are capable of and are engaging in.

    Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your writing Vanessa. You present ideas so clearly but with great expression. I always enjoy reading your blogs

    ReplyDelete